Help.... I've been a little silly

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glamcwtch

Reaction score
Hi Hair Geeks
I trained as a hairdresser when i was 17 and worked for around 10yrs but then had a big break and didnt go back but have I always coloured my own hair. I have been blonde for yrs, wella 12/11 as I'm a natural base of a 5-6 and go a little brassy with some bleach foils around the front. So I decided to go back dark as I was a little fed-up with the brassy tones and bored so I used dia colour richness 4.31 (I think) then a few weeks later a richness again as it started to slip, but I hated it and wanted to go back blonde So.......Big sorry!!!......I put my cap on and pulled thought the front section finely and put magi mesh with 40 vol for about a hour but it was just pinky so washed it off and put the only thing I had light ash dia colour for about 10 mins. well it's bloody ginger!!!! I feel like a right prat I should have just left it, I know I'm very silly, really I do, but at the moment I'm a very ginger silly woman that has to go to her very posh work placement on friday looking like this please help tell me what to do, I just want my blonde hair back and to stop crying eventualy!!!!:sad:
A big Thank you in advance for anyone who takes the time to help xx
Helen

Please go to a hairdresser who has a great reputation as a colourist first thing tom morning.
There is a lot going on there, lightened blonde then 2x dark, then majimeche(why?) then diacolour. This is not fixable by youself, with limited colours available to you.

Best of luck x

Where in West wales are u carms, pembs or cere???

:sad:Hi
in carmarthenshire just outside carmarthen llandeilo way

Hi, tint does not lift tint which is the reason your hair did not turn blonde when you used Majimeche. As persianista has already said, I would recommend going to a good colourist who will be able to fix this for you. You have a lot of colour build up so it will be a tricky colour correction to fix yourself. x

Sorry i dont know any decent colourists over your way.
Find a salon that has technician with a (wella master colour award / expert) mce / mca or the loreal equivolent and you should be in safe hands!!!
Good luck

Last edited:
If you dont get it corrected , please ,please dont put any more bleach on it

Latest posts

Back