HELP!! Lost certificates!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curly girl

Reaction score
Hi, i completed my nvq 2 and 3 between 2002-2004. The owner of the salon i worked for requested my certificates be on display in the salon. When i came to leave a few years later there was a dispute as to the whereabouts of my original certificates (she was certain i had them back and i am pretty sure i didn't):rolleyes: This leaves me with no choice but to try and get duplicate documentation. I do have photocopies of my nvq 2 certificate. Has anyone hadto get duplicates before or does anyone know how i go about it? any info would be helpful as i am having nightmares of all my hard work going down the pan and losing my proof of qualification in my much loved career :cry:

You need to contact the exam board that issued the certificate. It will help that you have photocopies of your NVQ 2 certificate because that will tell you which board you are with. Contact them - get their number from google - via phone because exam boards are terrible at answering emails, and ask for a duplicate. You should be okay at less than ten years old but I can't guarantee it and you will have to pay.

thanks for your help. im sure will haveto pay 2. Sadly nothing in life is ever free lol! just be glad to get my certificates back in my hands again :lol:

Hi, I recently had to purchase new certificates for insurance purposes. I contacted the exam board and they searched and found mine. However they were £25 each :-(. I just got my hairdressing ones and not beauty yet, maybe when I've got more pennies ;-) x

Thanks for your reply. I am slowly buying mine back. Very frustrating when I'd rather be buying new products tho :(x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back