Help me find my dream?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady_Nightshade

Reaction score
Could someone point me in the direction of a thread or a website that might have a picture of something like the following.

I want my nails done thus so;

Starting by the cuticle in a deep dark rich red, moving up the nail slowly gaining flecks of gold until the free edge which Id like a deep gold textured Look without the actual texture.

Any ideas please??

Id like to find a pic to show my techy so she has something to work from rather than my ramblings.

Ive got about a month to find it as I want it for my holiday at the end of August.

Thanks for any help that can be spared me. :hug:

She could use a deep red acrylic or mix black with red acrylic to make it darker, then place bead by cuticle area pulling bead half way up nail (if using tips) and just mix gold glitter with clear acrylic and place large bead by free edge pulling it the opposite way towards the cuticle. Dont know if that made any sense at all but thats how i would do it! oh and cap all of it in clear. xx

try looking on www.nailclub.ru
im think the site is down tonight, but the huge gallery on there has some of the most imaginative and well done examples i have seen.

Tasha it did make sense, Angel I will take a look thank you, I was dreading trying to explain it in my novice way lol.

Every little helps, If I can explain it in nail tech terms rather than 'I wants this plz' terms Im sure it'll help loads.

:hug:

i think your description made perfect sense.
your tech should be able to work from that if you cant find a picture.

i think your description made perfect sense.
your tech should be able to work from that if you cant find a picture.

Thank you. :hug: And I hope so. :green:

We all understand what you mean so your tech should have no problem,
tell her in plenty of time and she may be good enough to a few examples of different variations on a nail tip for you to see so you are sure before she starts on your nails,
i love it when clients come in with their own ideas for me to try out :hug:

Latest posts

Back