Help me find the toner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileKat

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can you take a look at this site, its for a new colour range. I've got an interview on Thursday and this is what they use. I have been asked to take a model along with me to do a colour (have chosen to do half head bleach foils) and cut (doing a long graduation with lots of texturising).

My models hair is coloured, base 5.

My question is this:

From this colour range, what do you recommend I use as a toner to counteract the orange tones that the bleach will leave me with?

Silky Haircare - Technical information - Table of contents

Thanks in advance xxx

Hi guys,

Can you take a look at this site, its for a new colour range. I've got an interview on Thursday and this is what they use. I have been asked to take a model along with me to do a colour (have chosen to do half head bleach foils) and cut (doing a long graduation with lots of texturising).

My models hair is coloured, base 5.

My question is this:

From this colour range, what do you recommend I use as a toner to counteract the orange tones that the bleach will leave me with?

Silky Haircare - Technical information - Table of contents

Thanks in advance xxx

Why not just ask them! Their not expecting you to know what to use if you have never used them before. If its base 5 why not tone to a nice caramel colour :) more complimentary to skin tone x

Thanks BlueRinse, all advice much appreciated.
It's my 1st ever salon interview so I dont know what to expect, thought it best to have as much information on the range as possible before I get there.
Do you think I will be ok to do a T section or would the salon prefer I do half head, dont want them to think that I'm going for the easy option but I also dont want them to think I'm taking the mickey using all there products, What do you think? xxx

Thanks BlueRinse, all advice much appreciated.
It's my 1st ever salon interview so I dont know what to expect, thought it best to have as much information on the range as possible before I get there.
Do you think I will be ok to do a T section or would the salon prefer I do half head, dont want them to think that I'm going for the easy option but I also dont want them to think I'm taking the mickey using all there products, What do you think? xxx

Personally I'd do a half head and spread it through the whole head, then tone with a caramel:) do layers then blow dry with movement and a bit of curl :)

Latest posts

Back