Help me please, clients Gelicure nails came off :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa82

Reaction score
Hi geeks, just looking a bit of advice please.
Done a girls nails last Friday for the 1st time, done Gelicure on her. Today her mum text to say most of her daughters nails have came off and the 1st one came off after 5days.
I'm new to Gelicure, but done every step thoroughly, and this is the 1st time this has happened, any other client have had to heve them soaked off :eek:
What should I reply to text msg, and should I offer to redo them or what?
Help me please :Scared:

Hi there, dont panic why not just give her a call and ask her to pop in to you so you can see them/ fix them?

When she is in ask her what aftercare she followed... if your other sets are fine then you prob find its something that happened after she left the salon

She lives 13 miles away and I'm mobile, chocka block 2mra and then it's Xmas :Scared: So would be several days before I can even see them.
I'm really stressed just thinking about it :(
Do you think I should travel out and see them whan I finish tomorrow? And if she says she had been looking after them, should I offer to redo them?
Thanks

If you have other clients who don't have problems then you know this client has been doing something to her nails. Don't let it knock your confidence.

If she is really desperate she should come to you. Personally, I wouldn't break my neck driving 13 miles to her before Christmas.

Don't worry about it :hug:

Thanks for the replies. Apparently 3 where off, and others lifting, I offered to come on xmas eve but she said not 2 worry, she just wanted to tell me rather than looking them re-done or anything.
Thanks to both of you for your help and advice :hug: Merry Crimbo :hug:

Latest posts

Back