Help me please!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gisellhernandez

Reaction score
hello everyone I'm new to this and just moved about three months ago to new York and I'm very very interested in getting this new bio sculpture or calgel I have been reading about but do not know a trained professional and very hygenic salon in manhattan that does this or even new York area please if any professionals have information to a salon with a skilled professional please let me know I'm want to do the permanent French I think they call it on my natural nails ty!!!! Much appreciated

hi Gisellhernandez , ive been in the industry for 3 years now and fully qulified in galgel, i also use the new balance gel from nsi, i find this much better to do a french with rather than the calgel, and it is also a stronger gel, i also find that the french calgel isnt as white as the french balance. my clients just love the balance on there fingers and toes. and is much more durable than the calgel which i find tends to peel after a few weeks.

Are you in new York? Do you know any reputable salon or technician who does this I don't want fake nails just extensions to mine nothing exxagereated Ty dear please let me know I live in manhattan and need a tech asap lol

Try doing a search online for the headoffice in the USA for Calgel or BioSculpture and ring them for a recommendation for nail technicians in your area. hth's

anne xx

Latest posts

Back