Help Mica powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sayanigirl

Reaction score
Hi geeks I'm about to order cosmetic grade mica powders to play with . I have never ever used anything like this b4 . Soo for spring/summer what colours or additives I should b ordering .as I only wear french don't know much about colours in trend . And how shall I mix them in my acrylic powder . Please some info wd b appericiated . X

If you are going to purchase mica powders, I would recommend you get the CND Additives. These powders are smooth, silky and easy to work with. You can burnish them into your inhibition layer of gel polish, or mix them with your gel or l&p. When you mix them with gel or l&p, use no more than 30% of the additive or will compromise the strength of the enhancement.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SalonGeek

Ok thankyou . I haven't registered with sw yet but going to do it soon as moving
G house at the mo . I'm deffo gone do that and order additives .x

I have additives from CND and mica powders from the colour shack on eBay and both are equally good, I love the mica colours, just make sure you get the cosmetic grade :)

There are a few colours I'd def get when you sign up to S2 and that's the primary ones, blue yellow red etc

Hth

I have additives from CND and mica powders from the colour shack on eBay and both are equally good, I love the mica colours, just make sure you get the cosmetic grade :)

There are a few colours I'd def get when you sign up to S2 and that's the primary ones, blue yellow red etc

Hth

Hi I have ordered colour shack on ebay as well as I did lots research and that name keep coming . I have ordered 24 pearl nail art powder/additives . I hope I will b happy with my selection now . Need to find my certificate to register with cnd . Will do after house move deffo . Thankyou x

Latest posts

Back