HELP!!!! Moving bead nail!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chicagoprmami

Reaction score
I am doing my full set now, on myself, and I'm going to try the moving bead nail. I'm trying to cut out a rectangle shape from my tip before applying it. But what's the best way to cut the piece out of the tip?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Oohh I watched Trang do this at a show, he just cut it out with sharp scissors, but I guess you could do it with a blade also. Can't wait to see the results!

Actually just thought about it and he sculpted it but I guess you could cut it with scissors. DOH!

Oohh I watched Trang do this at a show, he just cut it out with sharp scissors, but I guess you could do it with a blade also. Can't wait to see the results!

Actually just thought about it and he sculpted it but I guess you could cut it with scissors. DOH!

Thank you...Yea, I could use a blade. I ended up using my drill to make a hole in the four corners of the shape, 2 in the center and use my old nippers to cut the rest out. worked perfect. I will post pics once I finish!!!
Thanks! :hug:

Latest posts

Back