Help my nan's feet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holliex

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just wondering if any of you geeks know anything I can do or buy to help my nans feet... She has really hard skin on the ball of her foot, to hard to file. she won't let me look but I have felt it. It's painful for her to walk on, she won't go to a chiropodist yet and she really struggles to soak her feet. The doctor gave her some gel to put on but I'm not sure this will work.. Anyone know of any miracle foot cream I can buy!?? She won't let me touch them as she's to embarrassed although I wouldn't mind and there really not that bad to look at! Xx

Callus peel treatment might work for her. Otherwise has she seen a chiropodist?

Callus peel treatment might work for her. Otherwise has she seen a chiropodist?

No she won't go. I think she will eventually because its so painful, she mentioned booking in to see one xx

Please let your nan know that a Chiropodist has seen it all "reference feet", and she has no need to be embarrassed. If you find a good one, they will work wonders :)

Please let your nan know that a Chiropodist has seen it all "reference feet", and she has no need to be embarrassed. If you find a good one, they will work wonders :)

Yes I think there's nothing I can do for her other than tell her to go and see one xxx

Latest posts

Back