Help..nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelsBeauty

Reaction score
Hi I have just seen this video and is wondering if anybody can tell me what the photo is being dipped into ? is it water? i have contacted her but did not recieve a reply...

YouTube - ??????????<<< this is the video..

Any ideas would be great
Thanks x

Hi I have just seen this video and is wondering if anybody can tell me what the photo is being dipped into ? is it water? i have contacted her but did not recieve a reply...

YouTube - ??????????<<< this is the video..

Any ideas would be great
Thanks x

Hi, these are water transfers - it is indeed water.:)

Hi, these are water transfers - it is indeed water.:)

Is it any special paper ...becuase it looked like she use a magazine paper then applied topcoat ?

its regular magazine paper - as far as i understood (sorry, my russian is not best...:) ), you need to soak it in water, and then gently remove few layers of paper from the bottom of picture - it will leave you a thin flexible image you can stick to nail.

its regular magazine paper - as far as i understood (sorry, my russian is not best...:) ), you need to soak it in water, and then gently remove few layers of paper from the bottom of picture - it will leave you a thin flexible image you can stick to nail.

i agree, at the begining she coats the picture with top coat polish to waterproof it. then when that is dry you put it in some water and roll off the softened layers of paper from the back and the image remains in tact.

Latest posts

Back