Help needed!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyaway

Reaction score
Hello

I am in need of some advice!!
I have a client who is a base shade 3/4. I coloured her hair about 3 weeks ago, bleached blonde highlights (couldnt use a tint as it wouldnt lift!!) she now wants some brown slices put through. I use wella Koleston, and was thinking the best shade for this be 8/73 (light brunette gold blonde) as she doesnt want to go dark brown.My worry is that her hair will turn green!! Im seeing her tomorrow but cant stop thinking about all the worst case circumstances!! Does this colour contain red tones in it?? or will i have to put something with red in it b4 i apply the brown?

What do you think???:rolleyes:

Hello

I am in need of some advice!!
I have a client who is a base shade 3/4. I coloured her hair about 3 weeks ago, bleached blonde highlights (couldnt use a tint as it wouldnt lift!!) she now wants some brown slices put through. I use wella Koleston, and was thinking the best shade for this be 8/73 (light brunette gold blonde) as she doesnt want to go dark brown.My worry is that her hair will turn green!! Im seeing her tomorrow but cant stop thinking about all the worst case circumstances!! Does this colour contain red tones in it?? or will i have to put something with red in it b4 i apply the brown?

What do you think???:rolleyes:

Hi , not too sure if you mean colour over bleached hair ?
or colour some darker parts a light brown ?

If you want to use KP tint with 3% over the bleached blonde parts ?
you should test piece this first all the way ... as any brown shades over highly bleached porous hair can still produce some unwanted grab

8/73 is a golden sandy colour and not really that brown looking

so you may need to go down a level 7 preferably with more gold / coppery warm tones to it in a KP tint range .... again test piece it first ....

Perhaps someone who is using all the new KP range of colours will come along soon to suggest a nice KP colour x

Thank you for ur advice (much appreciated)

she wanted me to add a few brown foils through the already bleached hair. Anyway ive rearraged to c her in a couple of days. Not going to stress out about it anymore!!! Will do a tester first, and go for a darker shade (your right about my choice of colour being to light)

Thank you again

Latest posts

Back