Help on business name!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Albarose12

Reaction score
Hey lovelies!

Just starting my venture in to the world of beauty therapy having done a few courses now. I plan to run it from home and this year if and hopefully I’m busy I’ll put a studio in to my back garden.

Anyway, I’ve a few business names. Tell me your thoughts? Any other options? Currently doing Lashes, HD, nails and will be going in to SPMU next year.

Hustle
Hustle Beauty
Hustle Beauty Room
Lueur (Glow)
Belle Lueur (beautiful Glow)

Want something trendy and glam!

Tbh most names and all their counterparts have been taken. So there will be some duplicates somewhere.

9/10 times you need to add a strap line to help tell your future customers what you actually do.

just the word hustle doesn't say what you do. By adding the word beauty, gives a lot more information to the customer.

Only when your a huge brand can you drop the strap line and just have a singular name.

For what it's worth I like simple names like beauty by rose.

GL xx

Tbh most names and all their counterparts have been taken. So there will be some duplicates somewhere.

9/10 times you need to add a strap line to help tell your future customers what you actually do.

just the word hustle doesn't say what you do. By adding the word beauty, gives a lot more information to the customer.

Only when your a huge brand can you drop the strap line and just have a singular name.

For what it's worth I like simple names like beauty by rose.

GL xx

Good thinking! Hadn’t thought of that bit before.

I don’t mind the simple names of beauty by but I feel there’s so many round about me I wanted something that stands out a little. Thanks for your reply! Much appreciated xx

Belle Lueur is the best one on the list. You don't need a strapline. Create a brand successfully and people will know what you do.

Belle Lueur is the best one on the list. You don't need a strapline. Create a brand successfully and people will know what you do.

Thank you for your input! Xx

Latest posts

Back