Help please - Client wants black nails with white tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Partyglitz

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I hope you can help, I have a client tonight that I always extend her nails with CND Brisa Lite as she is a nail picker!! She then always gets nail art with CND Shellac.

She sent me a picture....and I need help from you experts on the best way forward... here is what I have been thinking but what do you think is best?

1. Brisa lite extensions in clear, then 2 coats of Cream Puff, then 1 coat of blackpool cleaning off the tip before cure then glitter then top coat

2. Brisa lite extension in clear with brisa lite white tip, then 2 coats of blackpool cleaning off the tip before each cure, then glitter in Brisa lite smoothing on tip then top coat.

3. Brisa lite extensions in clear, then 2 coats of blackpool, then 1 or 2 coats of cream puff on the tip leaving tacky layer on tip only for glitter then top coat.

4. any other recommended way?? :hug:

Thank you in advance :)

photo (1).jpg

You could either, do your extensions as pink/clear and white then go over with 2 x blackpool tidying the smile with d'sperse as you go then one coat of silver VIP over the white.

Or, you could do all of the design in shellac.

I'd test it first to see which looks best

I do these on toes and call them '' Guinness toes '' lol.

You could either, do your extensions as pink/clear and white then go over with 2 x blackpool tidying the smile with d'sperse as you go then one coat of silver VIP over the white.

Or, you could do all of the design in shellac.

I'd test it first to see which looks best

Thank you :cool: I love silver VIP so that's a better idea than the glitter....

I am away to practice x

Hi Rinn

How do you do yours? :lol: x

Blackpool X2, cream puff x 2, white flowers in a corner. Gorgeous. Look like 10 little pints of Guinness. Lol
For your client l would sculpt a clear extension, shape then Shellac as mentioned.

Blackpool X2, cream puff x 2, white flowers in a corner. Gorgeous. Look like 10 little pints of Guinness. Lol
For your client l would sculpt a clear extension, shape then Shellac as mentioned.

Ok cool so you paint on the cream puff smile lines last... I am away to try and will see which looks nice and neat :lol:

Thank you x

Hi girls

Did my practice run and by far the best was using Shellac 2 coats of blackpool and then 2 coats of cream puff on the tip with Silver VIP on the tip before top coat all over.

Thank you so much for your advice.

The white brisa lite tip was the hardest to ensure the black matched the already sculpted white tip. They all look very similar but the least amount of product was the easiest to do too... win win :biggrin: xx

I did these a couple of years ago - but back then I used coloured acrylics

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368462378.372645.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368462378.372645.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 11,928
here's a pic.

Attachments

• guinness toes.jpg
    guinness toes.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 5,629
do your enhancements then do cream puff shellac with silver glitter as you would rockstars, apply a clear coat and cure then apply black pool and carve your tip out of it xx

Great pictures thanks. Client was happy but wanted silver glitter not silver VIP!!

I managed to burnish the glitter into the tips with a few rouge glitters lol and totally forgot to take a picture.

xx

do your enhancements then do cream puff shellac with silver glitter as you would rockstars, apply a clear coat and cure then apply black pool and carve your tip out of it xx

Souz

Wish I had your advice before I went lol no rouge glitters that way xx

Latest posts

Back