Help please designing, wording recommend a friend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
Hi guys, just wondered what sort of leaflet, voucher u use for the reccommend a friend. Do u give 10 percent off or £5 off. What sort of wording do u use . Please helpxxxx

Hi guys, just wondered what sort of leaflet, voucher u use for the reccommend a friend. Do u give 10 percent off or £5 off. What sort of wording do u use . Please helpxxxx

I think you'll need to offer more than that, with our RAF cards we offer 50% off - With that if you get one they get 50% off also. It makes them work harder to find you one given what you are giving them. You don't lose anything either other than gaining a new customer. For 10% or £5.00 off I can't see many people bothering to find you anyone.

I advertise ..As a customer loyalty , { or goodwill you could put}, I take £10 off of you next apointment when you refer a friend.

I advertise ..As a customer loyalty , { or goodwill you could put}, I take £10 off of you next apointment when you refer a friend.

Two questions: What does the new client get and is it succesful?

I tried this once, and I made a card up that the client had to cut in half, her half entitled her to £5 off once her recommended friend had been, the other half she gave to someone, and they got 10% off. I personalised the cards, and had their names printed on both halves.

I think out of 60 clients, 5 used them. Out of the 5 clients, possibly 2 of them became returning clients.

Latest posts

Back