Help please. Where can I find stylists?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

junejuno

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am delighted to have found this site. Can anyone please tell me where i should look to find stylists who would be interested in renting a chair? I am currently setting up my own hairdressing and beauty studio. I am not a hairdresser myself and I will be putting in a manager.

I want to rent out chairs and rooms but I am unsure where to look for stylists and beauticians. I have placed an advert in my local paper and I am awaiting a response from that.

I have spent hours on the web :grr: and have come across your site so I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction.

Any help would be most appreciated.

you could also try putting an add in the local job centre hun ,or putting an add up at the local college :green:
where abouts are you ??

Hi and welcome to the site ,
I am sure there is somewhere to advertise about jobs on here ,

some other nice geek may come on and tell you soon how and where , but in the meantime welcome to salon geek :hug:

Oh yes , recruitment if you go to the Biz geek it says recruitment directly underneath , knew I'd seen it somewhere :hug:

Thanks Minky and Dee. Wow, what a quick response. I am based in Carlisle where my salon will be.

I did find the recruitment part of the forum and just about to post on there. If you have any more thoughts on where to look or where to ask about this, please let me know. Many thanks. June

Latest posts

Back