Help Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tazzie

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have just been given an assinment for the A+P part of my beauty course and it's on the muscular system. We cover it slightly in our learning guides given to us by the college but does anyone know of any really good books, websites or software that i could use for this part of my course. I'm really trying to get a distinction so i want to get it perfect.

Hope someone can help

Hi Guys,

I have just been given an assinment for the A+P part of my beauty course and it's on the muscular system. We cover it slightly in our learning guides given to us by the college but does anyone know of any really good books, websites or software that i could use for this part of my course. I'm really trying to get a distinction so i want to get it perfect.

Hope someone can help

have you tried IvyRose Holistic Shop and Resources : Health News, Health from around the world, Natural Health & Healing, Therapies, Medical Information, Crystals, Gemstones & More ... ? I used some a-level biology books for my course but I dont know if you have a-levels in oz? good luck xx

by the way if you go on that site, click on 'human body' at the top :)

dont forget to cite it babe xx

Thanks so much hun,

I am originally from the UK so can get hold of a-level books easily, which ones did you use? I'm pulling my hair out as i have only recentley moved out here and don't know anything about how they do anything yet :eek:
never mind, will keep going.

Thanks

Thanks so much hun,

I am originally from the UK so can get hold of a-level books easily, which ones did you use? I'm pulling my hair out as i have only recentley moved out here and don't know anything about how they do anything yet :eek:
never mind, will keep going.

Thanks

I used any a-level books that the library had! They all had good diagrams that you already have permission to reproduce by default, and all were pretty self explanatory! also hun check out the bbc website, they do some 'bitesize' chunks of info, and I found this quite useful also xx

Latest posts

Back