Help pls maji contrast

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jotommo

Reaction score
hi does anyone use maji contrast?? my client has a base of 5 but wants some red streaks through plus the 5 all over, i was thinking if i used maji in RED, would it work on the brown?? i know tint won't lift tint, but the brown has already faded to nearer a 6 and i'm not really looking to lift just add colour....
i have done this before on same girl and used 55/46 wella and red mixed tone and it worked ok... but was just wonderin would maji-red work any better? or be better lasting as the wella colours are quite bad for fading and i remember a girl used to have the maji all over and it stayed fab!!

also what % to use?? i would normally put 9% with this but as i am not really after lift?? aaaaaaaaargh?????? :eek: my mind is a blank!!

thanks alot in advance xx

I love Majicontrast, in fact I did mine on sunday with the red. It is designed for use on base 5 and below, either coloured or virgin hair. Use 6%, it lifts and colours in 1 go so I only ever use 6% anyway, hth :)

great thanks xxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back