HELP: purple nail beds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey Roberts

Reaction score
Hi experienced geeks, As you can see I'm a student, into my 2nd year, now doing L&P, using ceative retention + and perfect colour powders, I've got my mix ratio sussed, but when I use clear or the pink on my nail beds, they seem to have a purple tinge to them ?? on tips its ok.
Ive been playing today, doing a glitter fade on myself, but where its clear in zone 3, it looks like I have a circulation problem, it looks awful, it didn't happen straight away either otherwise I would of took them off:irked:

Has anybody got any clue as to why this could happen? my only thought is that I get cold hands anyway ( I mean like icy lol ) so maybe this enhancement exagerates this ?? I know gels dont have this effect on me.

Plz any opinions/ ideas will be most welcome

May have a play doing some on my partner, just to see, as he doesn't suffer from cold hands:lol:

Last edited:
If you are using fresh product (monomer) and not OLD product it sounds as if you in fact do have a circulation problem. Maybe it would be best to use one of the opaque powders to disguise this?? Using clear just gives you what you've already got! The opaque powders are there for you to change the look of your nails and enhance the look of your natural nails ... maybe give it a try? x
Hi experienced geeks, As you can see I'm a student, into my 2nd year, now doing L&P, using ceative retention + and perfect colour powders, I've got my mix ratio sussed, but when I use clear or the pink on my nail beds, they seem to have a purple tinge to them ?? on tips its ok.
Ive been playing today, doing a glitter fade on myself, but where its clear in zone 3, it looks like I have a circulation problem, it looks awful, it didn't happen straight away either otherwise I would of took them off:irked:

Has anybody got any clue as to why this could happen? my only thought is that I get cold hands anyway ( I mean like icy lol ) so maybe this enhancement exagerates this ?? I know gels dont have this effect on me.

Plz any opinions/ ideas will be most welcome

May have a play doing some on my partner, just to see, as he doesn't suffer from cold hands:lol:

Thanks geeg,:hug: I think you may be right, a trip to the doctors to be checked out is in order, and maybe a regular trip to the gym :lol:

I wont be able to get the opaques till I'm qualified though, so I shall have to wait :cry:

Latest posts

Back