help quick please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drew2

Reaction score
client had med brown hair with ash tones, she coloured it black and hated it, so i suggested a bleach bath to lift to a lighter colour, did this with 20 vol proxide, combing it through and washing it offf gradually , it lifted the colour to what looked like a nice brown, till we dried it now it has realkly red tones what do you suggest we do for colour correction she wants to go back to medium brown with ash tones she hates ay red in her hair can anyine help please sh is in the salon tomorrow!!thanks :cry:

client had med brown hair with ash tones, she coloured it black and hated it, so i suggested a bleach bath to lift to a lighter colour, did this with 20 vol proxide, combing it through and washing it offf gradually , it lifted the colour to what looked like a nice brown, till we dried it now it has realkly red tones what do you suggest we do for colour correction she wants to go back to medium brown with ash tones she hates ay red in her hair can anyine help please sh is in the salon tomorrow!!thanks :cry:

Hi, so she is a medium warm brown now then ?
this is good to have warm tones so don't worry

what level is she now?

you could tone it with a medium ash brown on the roots ,

then perhaps swap to a shade lighter for the mid length and ends in case of grab (as it may be a bit porous)

BUT.... what ever cool brown shades , or ash brown shades you decide upon ,
I would strongly reccomend you do a few test pieces first before you go ahead (in case of grab)
then you will be able to choose exactly what to use
and there will be no guesswork for you :hug:

Latest posts

Back