HELP! Racoon Hair Extensions!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaMarieSays_

Reaction score
Okay..so..for the amount of money I spent I should just go back to the salon, but It's in central London so I'll try do my own research first!

I have got Racoon hair Extensions, had them about 2 weeks, in general..I adore them..I look so much nicer..and not ONE has fallen out..so thats all good, however..already they feel a little dry..not as lovely as they did at first!

Do you have to condition them everyday?!! I have been doing once every 2 days..They are so long and lovely that in takes me an hour to dry/style them!

I need helpful tips ALSO the racoon conditioner comes in a tiny bottle I'm almost out already and its SO expensive anything just as good I can use or any cheaper websites that sell it?!!

I intend to have the hair put back in after 3months..so I want it kept in tip top condition..I brush through the hair once every few hours to keep it de-tangled is this okay??!!!

CHEERS Lisa-Marie!

Hi its good to use the racoon extend conditioning mask about once a week on the ends. They also do an everday conditioner that you can spray on every day to keep them silky soft. I tried not to wash mine too often or just wash the top of my head i.e my own hair as it took me ages to wash and dry.You could water dowm the conditioner slightly so it is a bit more fluid to last longer. HTH:D

Latest posts

Back