Help re colouring

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babii-lizzie

Reaction score
hi,
i am stuck on a question about colouring but i have been of for abit as i was pregnant and havnt covered colouring hair.

·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]When colouring hair it is very important to follow set guidelines and instructions explain what could happen if you do not follow the instructions for the colour chosen.
thanks

hi,
i am stuck on a question about colouring but i have been of for abit as i was pregnant and havnt covered colouring hair.

·When colouring hair it is very important to follow set guidelines and instructions explain what could happen if you do not follow the instructions for the colour chosen.
thanks

Hi, you just have to list all the things that could go wrong
as it's all about the importance following manufactures instructions ,
I will start you off with one ,

1) you should always do a skin test according to maufactures instructions as the client may be allergic and if this isn't done according to manufactures guidelines the test may give a wrong reading

things like that .....
there are loads more to think of boring I know but a lot of it is common sense and mixing ratio stuff ....

you should really be researching this yourself you know. . lol

Dont you think i have...been looking in the book and on the internet!

Latest posts

Back