Help re refresher course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjay

Reaction score
advice needed

i did the l&p creative course 2 years ago but i havnt done any thing since, i havnt even practised very much. but its something i really want to do. so does any body have any advice on how i can get into nails fulltime and what courses sould i do?? please help:irked:

Hi

Why not do a skill building day with Creative? That way the educator can tell you where you are at, and give you an idea on what you need to work on. Perhaps you will need to do a couple to get up to speed with new products and techniques etc, but I'm sure it will all come back to you.

Give sweet squared a ring on 0845 210 6060, they'll be able to tell you when the skill building days are and what the cost is.

Have you tried to apply your own recently.

It may be a good way to encourage yourself to follow through the desire to do nails again.

Then take time to decide on wot skills you need to brush up on. Conversion or full course. Search around - talk to nail companies on the phone. Get a feel for which one is right for you.

Chat to their trainer

How many on the course (more than 4-6 students-- hit the road. Your just a cheque, someone making up the numbers to increase the bucks).

Do they do one to one training (this is best)

Look for low volume courses. You will not get enough divided attention to learn correctly.

Latest posts

Back