Help required to understand how to work with salons etc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulIngramTBA

Reaction score
Hi folks, I've spent the last 18 months making a services marketplace app for the health and beauty industry that I hoped would fix problems like missed appointments, cancellations and bring in new customers for salons. I'm working out the best way to engage with salons and so on, can you give me any advice? I'm more interested in researching the type of sellers I want to onboard but if anyone wants to know about the app then they can PM me as I don't want to break any rules etc here for advertising and tbh thats not really why I came into the forum.

Thanks in advance for your time. Paul

Hi folks, I've spent the last 18 months making a services marketplace app for the health and beauty industry that I hoped would fix problems like missed appointments, cancellations and bring in new customers for salons. I'm working out the best way to engage with salons and so on, can you give me any advice? I'm more interested in researching the type of sellers I want to onboard but if anyone wants to know about the app then they can PM me as I don't want to break any rules etc here for advertising and tbh thats not really why I came into the forum.

Thanks in advance for your time. Paul
Could you pm me some information please

If interested, please PM the OP directly.

OP, your thread was previously locked with a request that anyone interested should make direct contact with you, so there is no need to created another.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back