Help!! Shellac price

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
Hi geeks , so i have got shellac in and have been doing a introductory offer of £15.50 (just to give my clients a try then its going up to £20.50)
All i do in that price is cuticles , shape and shellac no other extras. is that ok or am i ripping my clients off - what does everyone else include in there treatment ?

i am also going to have manicure with shellac(full mani including massage with shellac ) i belive it is 50% on top for shellac , so if i charge 10.50 for a manicure shall i be charging 21.00

but then if im charging just shellac )shape & polish 20.50 it doesnt make sense

alot of my acrylic clients are wanting it on top of there acrylics so say one one of my clients who was get a infill which i charge 18.50 for would i then double that for shellac on top

im really confusing myself here , im having a really bad mathematical day :idea:

so my question is what do i charge and what do you include in your treatment

Thank u geeks
really appreciate any replies :)

£10.50 too cheap for manicure if u do a great job with great products. I think shellac at about £20 is fine, it's what I charge but I just created topic asking what others charge lol xx

Are you basing your shellac and mani on the discounted price or what will be your original price?
As said £10.50 is cheap for a mani (normally around £20), but based on this, you will charge £25.75 for shellac and mani. (£20.50 for shellac and £5.25 for mani)
I would charge at least £10 on top of enchancements for shellac.

Hey thanks for your replys , i have always charge 10.50 for manicure , its the going rate around my area , but i just do cuticles , shape , massage , buff & polish ) i have a £16.00 luxury manicure which includes exfoliate and mitts ( but most ppl go for the 10.50)

would you charge £20 for just shellac with cuticles and file.?? or would you include the manicure in it

Thanks xx

£10.50 too cheap for manicure if u do a great job with great products. I think shellac at about £20 is fine, it's what I charge but I just created topic asking what others charge lol xx

right now im charging 15.50 for shellac without the manicure , im just including cuticles , file and shellac for that price

im just wondering is it better to sell shellac as just shellac (include shape) , with no manicure in ??

Thank you for your reply x

Are you basing your shellac and mani on the discounted price or what will be your original price?
As said £10.50 is cheap for a mani (normally around £20), but based on this, you will charge £25.75 for shellac and mani. (£20.50 for shellac and £5.25 for mani)
I would charge at least £10 on top of enchancements for shellac.

I charge £25 for Shellac on either fingers or toes, (includes any cuticle removal filing of the nails)

I include the removal in this price, as some of my client's tried Shellac with another therapist previously, attempted to remove the Shellac themself and struggled to remove the polish, leaving their nails badly damaged.

Also client's feel like they are receiving a 'freebe' ensuring repeat clientel!

99.9% of my clients have the shellac re-applied because it's such a great product too :Love:

That is very very true actually , thanks for replying thats a great comeback you have with it :)

im starting to get the just of it now , iv had it in for 2 1/2 weeks now and we have done 15sets , so its defo getting popular we have no posters up yet as im getting a load of decorating done (but have got them ready to put up) so its all word of mouth , but im still a little confused to what to have i.e
mini pedi with shellac , pedicure with shellac , manicure with shellac , then enhancements and shellac

OR do i just advertise just as SHELLAC MANICURE (and just include a cuticle and file and solar oil at the end)

Thank you all x

Latest posts

Back