help.....staff problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sezv38

Reaction score
Hi folks, this is my first ever thread, but would just like some advice please.
I am an employer and have a girl working for me ( for 6 months ). I have had a few complaints about her - which I have told her about and been quite nice...saying that we all get complaints at some time or another, you can't please everybody all the time etc etc...... I went into the salon on sunday morning ( I had the day off on Saturday) to collect the towels etc and was met by an answer machine message complaining about a spray tan ( this girl had done it ) I asked the client to come in so I could rectify the problem. It was a bit of a mess. I then phoned my assistant manager and told her - she then informed me ( she was going to tell me on Tuesday) that the same girl had done a soak off and manicure and had not done the soak off properley, but still painted them, so all the varnish was bumpy with the acrylic still left on - my assistant manager then had to repaint them. I am going to speak to her this week, do I have grounds to sack her?????????

Yes you do!

she's doing basically *crap* treatment's.

If she carries on doing them and their rubbish people arn't going to come to the salon!

Yes under 12 months employment you can dismiss for competancy issues

Latest posts

Back