Help taking photos of feet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
Hi guys, as i have already posted ruth is kindly doing me a wonderfull home page, i am getting together some images for my gallery and wondered what is the best way to photograph feet and show the nail desighn and the feet in there true glory. So guys for all those camera geniuses out there helppppx

Set your camera to macro mode (the wee flower you probably always wondered what was for!) This will give a good clear picture close up.

You could change the picture with the seasons just like your website i.e feet in snow (you can buy fake snow) for christmas, leaves autum, tulips / daffodils/bunnies for easter & summer flowers/fruit in summer - Just an idea off the top of my head lol

xxx

how would u position the feet hun, like with hands it looks good when holding something, but unfortunatly our wee pinkies do not do this lol

I personally love the look of a woman on her tiptoes almost like she's dancing, when teamed with a good floor cover or a puddle (you can photoshop that on later - wrinkled skin is sooooo last season!)

It's my personal fave foot pose

Or sitting on a chair with legs crossed showing both feet.

(I love making photos special not that you'd think it with the zero on my website :lol:)

what is your web address hun would love to take a lookx

Ive got a couple of feet pics in my album on my profile if want to have a look, i don't think they are all that but i did sell one of them to a magazine not so long ago so they must be ok,
it might give you an idea :hug:

Latest posts

Back