Help, Transform extensions closed until 26th June!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayleyhair

Reaction score
Hi can someone help me I need to order some nano extensions and transform are closed till 26th June...

I don't have colour ring for euphoria one

Can someone who has a colour ring for both these companies tell me if these colours are the same on both rings?

P18/22
60z

Really need them for Tuesday so if anyone can help me today I would be so grateful

Anyone??? I'm desperate [emoji53]

I have the transform and angel remy rings and the colours look the same. Could you order from there?

They don't do Mongolian nano tips ☹️ only Indian

Has anyone got euphoria one ring and transforms ring ??
Just need to know if their colours are same?

Hi can someone help me I need to order some nano extensions and transform are closed till 26th June...

I don't have colour ring for euphoria one

Can someone who has a colour ring for both these companies tell me if these colours are the same on both rings?

P18/22
60z

Really need them for Tuesday so if anyone can help me today I would be so grateful

Try Glamlox hair extensions,they do Russian/Mongolian Nano Tip next day delivery, I love their hair

I'm same ! :( I've tried prestige as heard good things and she's basically turned me away as I'm looking for the colour 30 and 27 on transforms colour ring and said it'll be best to try another supplier -_-
I've not got an account with many others so setting and sending off details and getting the colour to match is going to take way too long :( x

Why would she not just tell you what the closest match is??

Why would she not just tell you what the closest match is??

I'm not sure I did say she was having it them colours from blonde so may even go a little lighter.
I would have mixed them so it blended better. Lady would have even coloured again her own hair on top as she's not had the 30 before. Seemed a little, well i dont have that colour end of ...

Anywhos I'm trying euphoria. Need to colour match transform to euphoria if anyone can help please x

I'm not sure I did say she was having it them colours from blonde so may even go a little lighter.
I would have mixed them so it blended better. Lady would have even coloured again her own hair on top as she's not had the 30 before. Seemed a little, well i dont have that colour end of ...

Anywhos I'm trying euphoria. Need to colour match transform to euphoria if anyone can help please x

If she doesn't have that colour.. wouldn't you rather be told that she doesn't have a match instead of being fobbed off with something that doesn't match? Lol

If she doesn't have that colour.. wouldn't you rather be told that she doesn't have a match instead of being fobbed off with something that doesn't match? Lol

I've had appreciated a little more empathy or customer service rather than a blatant I can't help as only have a bright auburn and think you would be better find another supplier for this customer.
That was it or am I missing something on customer service, is it not like it used to be where polite is free. Not an apologies, I don't have that colour. Or sorry i can't help with the colour matching hope you'll find another supplier ....
Anything along them line's maybe lol

I've had appreciated a little more empathy or customer service rather than a blatant I can't help as only have a bright auburn and think you would be better find another supplier for this customer.
That was it or am I missing something on customer service, is it not like it used to be where polite is free. Not an apologies, I don't have that colour. Or sorry i can't help with the colour matching hope you'll find another supplier ....

Hi Paris it's Melissa here I replied to a few emails from you earlier this week and I apologise if you thought the customer service was substandard but I have read through them again and I'm struggling to see why?

It appears you had some trouble accurately photographing the shade 27 you needed (it looked pale blonde on some photo and lilac on others.

I asked you what tip and length you required so I could send you some pictures of our stock instead. You requested 14-16 inch Mongolian pre bonds which we do not sell so I emailed this back to you as my final response. If this come across the wrong way I'm sorry but I did try to help you exchanging several emails till I realised we didn't have the product you were looking for.

Melissa @ Prestige

Attachments

• Photo 21-06-2017, 22 09 04.jpg
    Photo 21-06-2017, 22 09 04.jpg
    245.9 KB · Views: 30

Don't understand the problem tbh.. if I asked a supplier for a colour match and they just said they don't have a match for it.. I'd say ok thanks and be on my way? But each to their own [emoji52]

And as I've just seen above they were more then polite anyway [emoji23]

I used euphoria in the end guys and just ordered lots of different shades. Hair was really nice.. so good to know I've got a back up supplier now [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back