Help updating brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bella93xox

Reaction score
looking for the best brushes for a curly blowdry? I have the head jog set but they tend to pull. I have the pro blo too which I don't rate was thinking the Moroccan oil brushes but read good things about corioliss ? Also the ghd brushes.. really stuck on which ones to get! Just want to know what everyone recommends please! X

looking for the best brushes for a curly blowdry? I have the head jog set but they tend to pull. I have the pro blo too which I don't rate was thinking the Moroccan oil brushes but read good things about corioliss ? Also the ghd brushes.. really stuck on which ones to get! Just want to know what everyone recommends please! X
i used to be a hardcore ceramic fan, then i discovered the YS park G seried brushes, and that changed everything! you have to change your entire technique as you cannot use high heat on the natural fibres, but once you do, you never go back! theyre a godsend!

i used to be a hardcore ceramic fan, then i discovered the YS park G seried brushes, and that changed everything! you have to change your entire technique as you cannot use high heat on the natural fibres, but once you do, you never go back! theyre a godsend!
Thank you! Do you have any pics of them or pictures using them for a curly blowdry?

Thank you! Do you have any pics of them or pictures using them for a curly blowdry?
i dont have many photos lol! heres is a blowdry i did today! i normally clip the curls up with pincurlers to make them set curlier, but we were going for a more wavy look today

Attachments

• IMG_3038.jpg
    IMG_3038.jpg
    980.7 KB · Views: 99
this is the brush

Attachments

• IMG_1018.jpg
    IMG_1018.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 76
Thank you! Will have a look into it x anyone else recommend anything ? X

I love the corioliss ones

YS park were the combs and brushes of choice at the Sassoon Academy, for good reason. They're worth the money in my opinion.

I love Sibel Therm brushes, some of mine are 6-7 years old and still good bristles on them. Only brushes I use for curly bdry's!

Ghd [emoji817] %

Thanks girls x

I like using the Olivia garden brushes

I love Denmans head huggers. I love how they are more indented in the middle.
81218_1.jpg

For super long hair I love my S-factor jumbo round brush
656d87651fcd41666c78f15e58e79142--make-up-hair-hair-brush.jpg

Latest posts

Back