Help with a colour correction on home dip dye

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy123

Reaction score
Could anyone give me their opinions on how to cprrect this. She done it herself but wants it broken up and no colour applied on her natural roots. I was thinking of doing the sections and back combing them and applying a 7.3 just on the ends.... I cant seem to upload the picture :-/

Anyones advice will be greatful...

Help with a correction on home ombre

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Could anyone give me their opinions on how to cprrect this. She done it herself but wants it broken up and no colour applied on her natural roots. I was thinking of doing the sections and back combing them and applying a 7.3 just on the ends.... I cant seem to upload the picture :-/

Anyones advice will be greatful...

Help with a correction on home ombre

You are going to have to explain whats happened , then we can pass on advice ;-) x

She has used a home kit and it basically is a line half way through midlengths to ends. She doesnt want me to colour her roots at all though. X

Tint wont lift tint, how light are the ends?? i would take a a few sections on the top of her hair and just place some highlights were they are needed to break it up, just use it as look and place excercise, use bleach with 6% and just watch it. What i do, is paint it thick near the ends and then brush it gently up the hair shaft so it has less bleach on and therefore not all the mid lenghts lift too create a soft blending effect.

Sorry for waffling lol

Latest posts

Back