Help with a colour please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
I have a client with heavily bleached hair ( foils ) she now wants it broken up with honey colour and fine bleach foils, she has about 30% grey with between a 6 and 7 natrual base and about an inch and a half regrowth , was thinking of maybe Koleston 7/7 or 8/3 ? what do you all think ?

hi
i love the /7's
but does she want brunette or gold as they are sooo different??
i'm geussing if she has had bleach instead of highlift she prob is not so keen on gold tones???

also 8/73 is lovely xx

I would say from what she describes its more of a 8/3 that she's after but I 'm but wary because of it going straight on the bleach, and because of the fade, I have used the /7's on bleached and this has worked well ( without pre pig ) also because of trying to match the regrowth, she had bleach before I did her hair and I have just carried on with it as she was happy with itm anything for an easy life for me ! what do you think ? I have just had a look at 8/73 it looks nice, how does it come up over bleach ?

covers really well. i use this as an option to tone down without having to pre pig, and of course its a mox of the 2,
do some test pieces.... good luck let us know how it goes xx

yep I think I'l go for that with 6%x

Latest posts

Back