Help with a toner issue.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cphyllisr

Reaction score
Hi all,

Please can you help me with a toner issue, I have Luocolo P02 & Luocolour releaser but need to know how much I mix together?

I have short hair so will not need the whole tube.

Are you a hairdresser?

This is a site for professionals. Doubt you will get much help if you are a consumer asking how to do a home job on your own hair :lol:.

why dont u know this?

You have tried asking this kind of question before, I dooubt you would try to drill your own teeth or take your appendix out - leave it to somewone who is trained!

Honey, we can tell from your last post that you are not a hairdresser. In fact we can tell from the questions you are asking that you are not even a trainee hairdresser.

The toner you bought, if mixed or used wrongly, which you will, turns hair grey. The reason they are pro-hairdresser only is because we are taught how to use them.

Please correct your profile and pop along to a salon or college before you hurt yourself x

Well I looked and my profile and I havent said I was a hairdresser thats why I was asking the question! I found the answer and now have a fab coloured hair.

You might need to get some extra lessons in customer service!

Hi all,

Please can you help me with a toner issue, I have Luocolo P02 & Luocolour releaser but need to know how much I mix together?

I have short hair so will not need the whole tube.

You only get 'customer service' if your a paying client !

Latest posts

Back