Help with Affinage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarcB1992

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone used the Affinage Infiniti Gothic Series before? The shades look amazing but I'd love to see some before and afters or your experience with them? :)

Yep I do!
I love 6.117 and 4.117 for toning dark balayage they kill ANY warmth
And I use 10.117 mixed with 10.21 as a toner for super silver :)
I use conditioner with my toner if I'm worried about over toning

Is that 9.117 toner? Do you mix with 10 vol or satin? How much conditioner do you add if any x

Thanks, love 6.117 but I've never seen it being used before and just wondered if it was more of a silvery toner rather than the dark grey that's on on shade chart x

Is that 9.117 toner? Do you mix with 10 vol or satin? How much conditioner do you add if any x

Mix it with 10 vol as instructions state. Its a permanent colour so cant mix it with satin, dont use conditioner, havent tried with converter either but i assume that would work. You have to leave it on for full development time (45 min without heat) else if its not on long enough you get the green undertones coming out and it looks rank, plus cos its deposit only its quite hard to get those green tones out by washing like you would a toner. I had this problem with the old formula but the new formula is much more blue/violet and no issues with that.

Latest posts

Back