Help with assignment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TiffenyColes

Reaction score
hey everyone! i am currently doing my level 3 beauty therapy (spa/massage route) and i have this body massage assigment.I have done some of the sections without a problem,but i am a little confused on some parts.please help!!

- It asks me what is the main benefit and use of mechanical massage and pre heat treatments? i known that they warm the skin,soothe the muscles,soothe pain,ease tension,stimulate sweat glands etc but what is the MAIN benefit and use??

- The leglislation part also has me in a bit of a tiz,as i can only find that you need to obtain a license in some parts of the country to carry out massage. i am also going to include health and safety,but i somehow think my tutor is expecting more. am i missing something??

- The assignment also asks me to produce an information chart on massage (i know what info to put on there) but this all has to be typed and i have no idea how to make a chart on a computer. any ideas??

I'll be really grateful with any help,these assignments are driving me up the wall :cry:

Thanks,

Tiffeny xoxo

To produce a chart on a computer you use excel. You type the information that you want to appear in the graph into an excel spreadsheet, and then highlight it and use the chart wizard to produce whatever graph you want. PM me if you want specific detail.

To produce a chart on a computer you use excel. You type the information that you want to appear in the graph into an excel spreadsheet, and then highlight it and use the chart wizard to produce whatever graph you want. PM me if you want specific detail.

Thanks hun! :)

I have completed my assignment now x

Latest posts

Back