Help with baby clothes sizes!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samantha1981

Reaction score
As usual I have left the Christmas shopping to the last minute - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGH!:mad: the stress! So geeks, please could I have some feedback on this a.s.a.p 'cos time's running out! (my own fault I know!)

As Christmas pressies I want to get my baby niece one of those tigger babygro's with a hood and pointy ears, and another one which is like a santa's outfit or the raindeer one, all from Woolworths website.

My niece is ten months old but has quite a long body for her age. The babygro's come in the following sizes:

6-12 months
12-18 months

So which size do I get her???

Bear in mind that the santa/raindeer outfit will only be worn this Christmas, so it's gotta fit NOW, she can't also wear it next year 'cos this time next year she'll be nearly 2. I guess I'll get the smaller size in the Christmas outfit. But what about the Tigger one? Is it worth buying a bigger size so that it lasts longer??

Please help as I am rubbish at buying clothes (size-wise) for others and I ain't got kids of my own so I don't know how sizing for babies/kids works! AAAAARRRRGGH!

Ask your sister or have a quick sneak at th albel in her clothes when si isnt looking lol
x

peronally i would always go bigger as itgives you room to shrink thma dn for them to grow.
x

I would go for 12-18months If she is quite big for 10months.

I agree if the baby is quite big i would go 12-18 months. But it is a tricky one.

definitely 12-18 months as babies grow like crazy!!!:D :D

12 to 18 months so that it lasts.

Caz xxx

yep defo the bigger one - babies sleep in growbags - and they work!!

If you want it to fit for xmas then maybe the 6-12m but if you want it to lst longer then the 12-18m xxx

remember to ask though that if you do end up with the wrong size if it can be changed :)

Latest posts

Back