Help with booster drops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sugarglo

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just need a bit of advice on dha booster drops. I got some today but there is no literature with them to say how many drops to put into how much solution?? Do you just guess or has anyone used them and do they really make the tan go darker? I normally use 35mls per tan spray so would i put 2 drops into that to make it abit darker??? Really could use your wisdom on this. Thanks
Angie
xxxx:)

i was wondering same thing can anyone shed any light!!:!:

The booster drops I use sit at a whopping 34% so I use with great care!!! I put one or two in the amount of tan I am going to use, and pour any remaining solution in a small bottle which I then write my clients name on so they have thier own special blend of solution.

I use with great care, if they say they are not dark enough you can add another next time the last thing you want to do is tango them and have them not wanting to come back!!:eek:

HTH

Hi guys,
Just need a bit of advice on dha booster drops. I got some today but there is no literature with them to say how many drops to put into how much solution?? Do you just guess or has anyone used them and do they really make the tan go darker? I normally use 35mls per tan spray so would i put 2 drops into that to make it abit darker??? Really could use your wisdom on this. Thanks
Angie
xxxx:)

Hi Angie,
heres the tecno stuff.....ok so if an intensity solution is a 35% (as ours is as well as most other brands are also) this is the formula mix ratios for you.

To increase a solution by 2% (I.E. an 8% to a 10%) you would use 7ml of intensity drops per 1L solution.

So in an average HVLP cup (100ml) use about one and a half drops to increase the pot mix by 2%.

So to make it easier and to use as an easier guide....1 "SMALL" drop in a 100ml pot should increase the DHA concentrate outcome by +1%.
HTH

Latest posts

Back