Help with changing tone in sliver hair-Wella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dye101

Reaction score
Hi,
I done a client's hair yesterday it was a sliver tone with different purply ans blue tones. She has just messaged me asking if we can do a darker more grey sliver. Does anyone have any advice on how to do this?

Attachments

• 1454751103077.jpg
    1454751103077.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 1454751119890.jpg
    1454751119890.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 54
What do you think you could use?

Theres lots of yellowy blotches.

It's not yellow blotches it's the different shades used. I'm not sure what I could use that's why I'm asking

Attachments

• 1454751533539.jpg
    1454751533539.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 48
It's not yellow blotches it's the different shades used. I'm not sure what I could use that's why I'm asking

So did you not think of the first shades yourself? You literally have no idea?

Let me just remind you that this site is not where we hand out formulae. Its where we help you use your initiative to think of the answer to your own question.

There is no need to be so rude! I am just starting back at work as I had a baby 4 months ago, excuse me if my brain needs a little help refreshing. I am asking for people's opinions not exact formulas.

(Edited to remove rude comment)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is no need to be so rude! I am just starting back at work as I had a baby 4 months ago, excuse me if my brain needs a little help refreshing. I am asking for people's opinions not exact formulas.

That wasn't rude.

If anything you're the one being rude.
It was a mere reminder that due to your fault you misunderstood, I am not responsible for what you understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was asking for advice on how to transition. I have been a member for a while (altho not using the site 24/7) so I know the site rules. So I don't need you to be condescending. I needed help solving the problem not this on my thread. So much for people trying to help each other. Nothing changes on here.

On looking at your final result I can also see a lot of yellow which to me would mean that you have not lifted to palest yellow (level 10) which is what you need to lift to for a silver/ lavender otherwise the blue in the silver tone goes murky/ green which is what I can see.

I believe you would be best going a darker shade of grey. Do you have any ideas what to use? What were your original product choices?

Latest posts

Back