Help with gel enhancements lasting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peppy

Reaction score
Hi, fairly new to Gel, trained in GHG.

I recently did a trial set on my mum with tips to check how long they lasted and lifting etc.

She had them on for two weeks, with a good few mm of growth, and no lifting at all which i was pleased about. However, after the two weeks, the nails started coming clean off, with normal daily activity (eg putting her coat on etc)

Can anybody give me advice on this? I know there was a little bit of regrowth and at 2 weeks she was ready for an infill, but surely they shouldnt start coming off? customers try and eek out their app so dont really want them all coming back with most of them off.

thanks

Hey peppy, was there damage to the nail plate?

hiya, no, no real damage apart from a little bit where the glue was ripped off

Hmmm I dunno. Could be a number of things. Its hard to narrow it down. I don't no if you you use nail deydrater works wonders for me

Hii does your mum ALWAYS wear gloves to do dishes? Reason I ask is I get the same problem around infill time, I wear l+p though. I never wear rubber gloves as I cant function with them on, id drop and break more dishes than id wash lol my theory is that when the regrowth area is exposed, the nail plates swelling when in water for prolonged periods causing the enhamcement to gradually loosen. I may well be wrong as to the actual reasons, but I put it down to this as sometimes mine come near enough clean off. Hth xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

I had same problem when I first started but changed to Pro Impressions advance natural smile tips and problem solved

Latest posts

Back