Help with hair up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess :)

Reaction score
Hi guys just after some all round good techniques and tips for hair up. Anyone have any good tutorials which really dumbs it down lol hair ups seem to be my down fall

Can just search on YouTube that's how I developed my skills. Hair ups used to be my weakness but now they're my strongest skill! Helps to practice on a mannequin head too xx

As above. I've found a lot of helpful things on youtube.

Can just search on YouTube that's how I developed my skills. Hair ups used to be my weakness but now they're my strongest skill! Helps to practice on a mannequin head too xx
Hi thanks
Iv got lilith moon on youtube buy she does alot of it on herself so can't always see what she's doing, yh been practicing on my block but it just ends up look a mess lol xx

Who is it you both follow on you tube? Or do you just search when you need to xx

I usually just search but I do like lilith moon too, she makes things so easy! X

I usually just search but I do like lilith moon too, she makes things so easy! X
Okay thankyou, she does, looks so nice when she does it then I try and it's so hard lol. Il get there xx

Check out Martin Parsons on you tube.x

Great thankyou xx

Give your block a good trim get those ratty ends off, give it a blowdry with quality products and try again... Back combing & smoothing are the foundations of hair up, get really good at that and the rest will fall into place :)

Im crap at hair up too... but people keep booking them in with me so im forced haha. I'll have to get watching.some of these aswell x

Check out Martin Parsons on you tube.x
A bit sad but when I was really young I had his videos I used to do the styles over and over lol, his styles are quite old fashioned to look at now I think but all the foundations are there he's the reason I can hide a clip so well lol

Thankyou guys xx

Find cute girls hairstyles on YouTube, she's fab!! :)

This thread was helpful! Hair updos are my weakness

This thread was helpful! Hair updos are my weakness
Glad I'm not the only one lol. I want to get a good decent block to practise hair up xx

Don't practice on a block. Get friends in and practice on real people! :)

Latest posts

Back