Help with L' Oreal Colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all,

I recently did an all over global application of L' Oreal Majiblond Ultra number 921 with 30 Vol on a client that is a base 6/7 and that had highlights in previously. She wanted to try an all over colour for a change. The result was nice, maybe slightly brighter at the roots. Now she thinks it maybe too blonde. What would I put over it to bring it all down a few shades. Could I use a Richesse or a Hi Richesse or a Majirel??? She has a family wedding in July so I would like to get it right for her. I would appreciated any advice on colouring??????

Has she considered having a few low lights put through it in a natural tone?xx

Hi Sarah

What shade or number would you recommend? Will a darker shade take okay over the lifted hair? I don't have to precolour or anything do I?

i would do some fine woven foils of dia r 6.23! will be fine over the blonde but if u are not that confident then do a strand test. hth:D

Hi Magenta

Thanks, do you mean a Richesse diacolour 6.23 with the richesse developer? I will give it a try and let you know? :D

Latest posts

Back