help with module m2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babynailtec

Reaction score
hey geeks
can you tell me where i can find answers to module m2 im so stuck
the tutor was surpose the help us but she hasnt bothered

can you guys surgest sites

hey geeks
can you tell me where i can find answers to module m2 im so stuck
the tutor was surpose the help us but she hasnt bothered

can you guys surgest sites

Remind us what M2 is and what the questions are!

its health and safety and serurty in the work place

hi kate what are you stuck on i maight be able to help ive just done my work and test for this , what questions are you stuck on? Ill try an help .Ive dug my work book out to help .:green:

yuo really should have been given a workbook and underpinning knowledge booklet for this module. i am happy to send you one of mine if you need it.:hug:

hey
that whould be great if you could lend it to me
i will massage you later when i get of work

thank you so much
:hug:

Just thought you might like to know that VTCT now call H&S etc D1120 and the modules are VR02 and VR74 which are in a new purple record book. If your tutor hasn't bothered to give you a work pack:eek: make sure you are doing the right module!!!

she hasnt said bout the new pack its just m2 and m74 they are yellow and green

m2/m74 has just been renamed vr02/vr74, so dont panic.
pm if you would like a copy of mine, i could work out how to email it!x

Jen you lttle darling thank sooo much, you don;t know how much you ahve saved my life. Sadly we ahve a tutor we wants to gossip all day not teach adn we are totally lost, we ahve started a homework club and this lot will really hlep us all so big thanks

Jen you lttle darling thank sooo much, you don;t know how much you ahve saved my life. Sadly we ahve a tutor we wants to gossip all day not teach adn we are totally lost, we ahve started a homework club and this lot will really hlep us all so big thanks

Glad I could be of assistance .... nice to see you around Lucia x

Hello :)

I'm waiting to do my reflexology course in september but thought I'd do indian head massage mean while.. Nobody told me I needed to do health and safety (vr02 vr74) So I've been given the work book without any information. Have Managed to do most of it but stuck on a few. does anyone no the steps (think 5) that are taken to deal with an record abuse?

any help will be much appreciated. banging my head against a wall now :smack: :irked:

Also what legislations cover hygiene in the workplace?

Thanks

i have jus passed a manicure course and i completed the m74 m2 i am doin a beauty course and it has changed to vro2 vr74 and you shouldve been given workpacks with questions to fill in and when you completed it you would have to do a test so i think something is wrong if you havent even had a work book

I was given a few handouts last week to help with the evidence workbook(after ive completed half of it) but they only answer a few things. I just hope i'm doing it right. As have not covered any of this before.

Any help would be great :cry:

oh yes sorry forgot to ask about this one :eek:

give details of the policy in your training/work establishment regarding consistant procedures?

whats it mean :smack:

sorry keep asking

give details of the policy in your training/work establishment regarding consistant procedures if you are at college or a school find out what there procedures are for heath and safety .if you work in a salon ask then they should be able to provide details .

to help answer the other to questions you asked here are a few web site that might help

the office of data protection ICO – Information Commissioner's Office
health and safety executive Information about health and safety at work
environment health and consumer protection Wigan Council
all relevant legislation Office of Public Sector Information

hth hun

thanks for your help:)

Latest posts

Back