Help with nail art web site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyuk

Reaction score
Hey geeks. Just wondered if you could help me. I have seen loads of you mention Jordi Nail Design on here as a great place to buy, and the web site looks fab, but i wondered if there is anyone on line now who has actually brought from this site??

The reason i ask is becasuse i had a bad experience a short while ago with someone getting my credit card details and having a fantastic spending spree, so i am always very carful now!!!

I hope i dont offened anyone by posting this, i just want to be uber uber uber careful now, as i work hard for my moeny, and i want to spend it the way i want to, not for some punk to do what they wish for it!!!

Any posts are welcome, hope you guys understand?

I havent bought anything from Jordi yet! but I no doubt will do at some point, her site is fab as there is no minimum order a P&P is free!
But as for internet security and buying online..... whenever i buy something online I make sure there is a little padlock symbol at the bottom of the screan, this symbol means the content is secure. Another piece of mind you may be interested in is....using an account or credit card that covers you for internet fraud and covers internet perchases.
Hope this helps.

I am sure someone will have bought from Jordi tho! She is a fellow geek
:D

yeah thats why i thought i would ask you guys, as i kinda gathered that she was a fellow geek.

Im just so scared to spend anything on line, which hacks me off as i should be able to spend what i want.

Thanks for your advice tho, your a star!
xxx

I totally understand where you're coming from, and don't worry, no offence taken!!! We're currently in the process of getting a secure server license, but in the meantime here's a little trick...

When you're at the checkout and it asks for your card number, just enter the number 4111 1111 1111 1111 (the test number) and any expiry date. In the comments box be sure to leave a contact number and I will ring you for your credit card details.

Alternatively you can place your order using the test card number and send a cheque for the total amount to Jordi Nail Design, Freepost NAT22025, Bury BL9 9YZ. Again, in the comments box, state that you are paying by cheque/Postal order. Your order will be dispatched as soon as your cheque is received.

Happy shopping!!!!!!!

Amy - when buying over the internet make sure the site you use when you come to pay has the following prefix to its web address:-

https://www.........

The 's' indicated it's an encrypted server and your credit card details are safe and secure - along with the Padlock Noticeable Nails mentions and you'll be fine.

HTH
Trin
xx

jordinaildesign said:
I totally understand where you're coming from, and don't worry, no offence taken!!! We're currently in the process of getting a secure server license, but in the meantime here's a little trick...

When you're at the checkout and it asks for your card number, just enter the number 4111 1111 1111 1111 (the test number) and any expiry date. In the comments box be sure to leave a contact number and I will ring you for your credit card details.

Alternatively you can place your order using the test card number and send a cheque for the total amount to Jordi Nail Design, Freepost NAT22025, Bury BL9 9YZ. Again, in the comments box, state that you are paying by cheque/Postal order. Your order will be dispatched as soon as your cheque is received.

Happy shopping!!!!!!!

wow...how responsible is that...what more could you ask for xxxx

thanks Jordan thats much appreciated! Bless your cottons.

I'm going on holiday now, sods law i didnt get this post sooner!! will be placing uber orders when i get back hun, you have loads of nice stuff.

Thanks once again.
xxx

amyuk said:
thanks Jordan thats much appreciated! Bless your cottons.

I'm going on holiday now, sods law i didnt get this post sooner!! will be placing uber orders when i get back hun, you have loads of nice stuff.

Thanks once again.
xxx
I'll be sure to stock up then!! Have a nice time on your hols!

Latest posts

Back