Help with pale baby pink colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shell777naz

Reaction score
hi I am fed up getting my roots done and they have a orange/coral cast for a week or 2, does anyone have a good mix for a pale baby pink? I have posted a photo of my colour and this is how I like it. I am a hairdresser and my hairstylist uses does bleach roots, then
image.jpeg
a 1/2 565 (or 656) in dialight mixed with 1/2 clear. It's annoying me I just hate getting my roots done and only like it after many shampoos to remove some colour!
Thanks in advance

Have you tried the Pravana Chromasilk Pastels? I havent personally used it but want to because it seems like a beautiful colour.

Attachments

• 1454324666305.jpg
    1454324666305.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 45
Have you tried the Pravana Chromasilk Pastels? I havent personally used it but want to because it seems like a beautiful colour.
No I she not heard of them!! What brand is it? This is lovely xx

I have used the wella "pink dream" it was nice but very lilac I want just a pale pink xx

The brand is Pravana. They have beautiful colours. Im looking at this product for my mobile salon. Google them. Im pretty sure you can buy it on amazon or if you are in Australia i can tell you were to get it.

The brand is Pravana. They have beautiful colours. Im looking at this product for my mobile salon. Google them. Im pretty sure you can buy it on amazon or if you are in Australia i can tell you were to get it.
Liverpool hahaha! I am looking online now they look beautiful colours I will order one and try it thank you xx

Can you post a picture of how it goes?

Can you post a picture of how it goes?
It's like £20 a rube not including postage so I might go the wholesalers and have a look at some of the brands available to me here in UK there is one called colour brilliance? I might give that a go X

Ok. Good luck with it all

Pravana pastels don't last long but they are beautiful for the time being also the pink dream is wella and holds a bit longer but your roots are going to always come in?
Can't really do much with that.
Make sure your using cooler water to keep prevent fading!

Latest posts

Back