help with pedicure courses in scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
i've really got it into my head that i want to do a pedicure course but i'm having trouble finding one in glasgow that is done over a few days, nsi only do an 8 week course and the place where i trained with ezflow only do a combined mani/pedi course, i only want to do pedi just now.....i know i'm being mega fussy....lol.......can any scottish geeks help me out please

stanleyann

stanleyann said:
i've really got it into my head that i want to do a pedicure course but i'm having trouble finding one in glasgow that is done over a few days, nsi only do an 8 week course and the place where i trained with ezflow only do a combined mani/pedi course, i only want to do pedi just now.....i know i'm being mega fussy....lol.......can any scottish geeks help me out please

stanleyann

did you try Creative?
http://www.designernails.com/EducationLocations.aspx?locationId=1#listAnchor

i'm waiting for a call back from them :biggrin:

stanleyann

i can do the course in glasgow with creative, i'm going to do it august/september time after my holidays :D

many thanks to everyone, especially izzidoll for your help :hug:

stanleyann

college of commerce do lots of difference course from evening ones to saturday morning ones give them a call for a prospective 0141 552 3941
they are very helpful and will tell you what would be the best one for you.

Also nsi at hillington also do one you might give them a call 0800 7314488
again both of these are excellent to deal with as I have delt with both

regards catherine:p

Latest posts

Back