Help with positioning nano extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CinderBella

Reaction score
So I've gone completely blank on how to position nano's.. I have a half head client and a full straight after both are new clients and im suddenly really nervous.. these are my first nano clients! does anyone have any tutorials or diagrams which might help!?

Last edited:
Would your training provider not have these? Were they not provided for you during training?

So I've gone completely blank on how to position nano's.. I have a half head client and a full straight after both are new clients and im suddenly really nervous.. these are my first nano clients! does anyone have any tutorials or diagrams which might help!?

Hi Cinderbella, did you receive a manual from your training provider with head placement diagram etc? x

I received training for nano and micro rings together. We didn't really cover half head though and now I'm just completely blank. I don't have diagrams in training manual.

Same section pattern as microrings but I use a square sub-section instead of the rectangle I use for micros. I don't leave hair between rings but I leave a layer between rows.

For half head I do the back and 1 row above the ear.

Phil xxx

Latest posts

Back