Help with practice??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I am very new to all this even though I have the qualification. As you maybe seen on my profile, I have been thought a lot far to quicky.:irked:
I am now available & trying to launch my new career. I am doing a bit of practicing on myself at the moment with the help of one of you geek. (You will recognize yourself).
I wanted to know if anyone leaving around Brentwood(or larger scale) would know about a job within a salon where I could get some good practice. I am currently only getting experience with Acrylic & would like to master it before trying something else. I am a hard working person, quick learner & really passionate about nails.
Maybe, if someone could help me get some practice during their "free time". I know it's not easy to get free time but any help would be very welcome.

Thank you,

:) You certainly have done alot quickly! I'm afraid I don't live in your area but (just incase you don't find anyone) a nail trainer is a good investment.

HTH

Teri x

Latest posts

Back