Help with pricing shellac and minx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fusion4hair

Reaction score
JUST IN THE PROCESS OF DOING MY NEW PRICELISTS AND CANT MAKE UP MY MIND HOW MUCH TO CHARGE FOR BOTH THESE SERVICES....KEEP CHANGING MY MIND ALL THE TIME AS WHEN I SPK TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE FROM DIFF AREAS THE PRICES R SOOOOO VARIED X ANYONE HELP WITH TIPS ON THIS MATTER X:mad::biggrin:

SHELLAC is such an amazing product so don't underprice yourself .I Charge £22 and include a 'free'pinkie size solar oil with the first visit.Gets them hooked on the product and appreciate the importance of using it.Return visit to be re:Shellec'd includes removal but £5 if not.I don't have any overheads . Don't do minx so can't help .

JUST IN THE PROCESS OF DOING MY NEW PRICELISTS AND CANT MAKE UP MY MIND HOW MUCH TO CHARGE FOR BOTH THESE SERVICES....KEEP CHANGING MY MIND ALL THE TIME AS WHEN I SPK TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE FROM DIFF AREAS THE PRICES R SOOOOO VARIED X ANYONE HELP WITH TIPS ON THIS MATTER X:mad::biggrin:

Work out the cost of the treatment to you and how much you want to earn per hour and if there are any travelling expenses you need to account for and work it out that way.
I never worry about what other people are charging. Thats a bad habit to get into, you will be forever undercutting yourself! xx

Latest posts

Back