Help With Promotional Postcards.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtremities

Reaction score
Some existing clients of mine are going to help me by taking some postcards and distributing for me.

I was wondering if anyone could advise me what to put on them.

Was going to have logo etc on the front and wanted to put something on back i.e. prices etc.

Any advice welcome.

sam chaney said:
Some existing clients of mine are going to help me by taking some postcards and distributing for me.

I was wondering if anyone could advise me what to put on them.

Was going to have logo etc on the front and wanted to put something on back i.e. prices etc.

Any advice welcome.

this is something a colleague of mine says you shouldnt give away too much info...you want to get the clients interest and then once they are on the phone or in the salon you can give them prices etc.. and sell yourself... if you give too much on the flyer/postcard they mite not call
i think logo, address etc... and may be a little of what you do ie. we do acrylic nails etc... and any offers you mite be running like bring this flyer and get 10% off - if you make it simple you will nt overload people with information and they will contact you :)
hth

Jess
xox

hiya,

postcards are great cos they are small enough to pin on the memo board but not to big that they just get in the way and get chucked out, i have postcards that i just door drop, at the bottom i put "free after care kit with this card" its just a small solar oil, small solar silk and a lulu aftercare leaflet, its not really free its been incorperated into the price but they tend to keep the cards when there is something in it for them. Also i only door drop a couple of streets at a time, as i am a one man band i dont want the phone going mad then turning people away, so when i get quiet again i just do another couple of streets.
I also agree with above and dont give everything on the card just enough to give a taster.
Good luck with them xxx

Latest posts

Back