Help with Shellac course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sian H

Reaction score
Can anyone help me please!
I've booked to go on the shellac course, but when I've looked further into it, it's an in house training certificate/ certificate of attendance, that you receive after completing it.
They use all the CND products but I'm just wondering will they teach me the same as S2 would teach on there course? It's a reputable training centre in the town where I live, but are they going to teach me what I need to know or am I wasting my money :(

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Can anyone help me please!
I've booked to go on the shellac course, but when I've looked further into it, it's an in house training certificate/ certificate of attendance, that you receive after completing it.
They use all the CND products but I'm just wondering will they teach me the same as S2 would teach on there course? It's a reputable training centre in the town where I live, but are they going to teach me what I need to know or am I wasting my money :(

I booked onto a non S2 shellac course before finding salon geek and having since done the S2 shellac course and a one to one with me EA I can honestly say I wish I had never bothered with the other course - they advertised it as a shellac course but then proceeded to tell us any old lamp would do (!!!!!!) and even advocated buying items off of eBay! Thankfully I knew better and just sat there letting it all go in one ear and out the other! Definitely book with S2 - best thing I ever did!

Only wish I had found salon geek sooner and booked onto the CND complete course!

x

Hi Sian
I run the CND Kent academy and we have experienced quite a few of these courses through students contacting us after they have attended them.
The only training centre's that can award you a certificate for CND Shellac is one of the CND Academy's around the country.
Do you have an account with Sweet Squared?
If you don't, do you have a recognised manicure certificate?
If you do have a certificate call Sweet Squared and open an account.

If you do have an account, call them to find out your nearest CND educator.

The official CND Shellac class is only £50!
you will receive a genuine certificate, 3 hours of the correct information including hands on assessment.

You can then go on to do the other Shellac classes leading to the coveted Master Painter qualification.

Even if the other course that you have booked onto IS cheaper, it will not necessarily give you the correct info, and you will not be able to continue on your education with Shellac as Sweet Squared will not recognise it.

if you have any other queries about this please don't hesitate to message me on here or call sweet squared.

Liza

Thank you so much for your replies.
I am in the process of opening a sweet squared account just waiting for written letter off my college to confirm I have done and passed my manicure and pedicure. ( I'm just finishing my NVQ 2 so mani and pedi are all in with that )
I haven't paid for this course yet just putting name down so I'm thinking I should ring them and cancel as this course is £50 aswell! As soon as I have set up an account I will go with sweet squares :)
Just out of interest though, do u know where the nearest course would be for me? I'm in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
Thanks again :)

Give them a call and ask. 0845 210 6060. There's also a map on the sweet squared site that shows all the locations.

Latest posts

Back