help with training in Sydney please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaD_uk

Reaction score
Hi Geeks
I have recently moved over from the UK and qualified to NVQ2 in Beauty therapy. I would like to do a Swedish Massage course but I am not sure where to train. I have looked at the TAFE website and was thinking of giving them a call, also there is the NSW school of massage which offer a very good course. Can anyone recommend anywhere else for me to look or know if the courses I have looked at are ok. I am getting very bored and need to get out there and do something.
Thanks very much
Lisa
xx

Hi Geeks
I have recently moved over from the UK and qualified to NVQ2 in Beauty therapy. I would like to do a Swedish Massage course but I am not sure where to train. I have looked at the TAFE website and was thinking of giving them a call, also there is the NSW school of massage which offer a very good course. Can anyone recommend anywhere else for me to look or know if the courses I have looked at are ok. I am getting very bored and need to get out there and do something.
Thanks very much
Lisa
xx

Wow so many replies whats a girl to do?:lol:

Don't know of any offhand(I mainly do nails now) but you could check out the http://www.aabth.com.au/ site and the Australia's Premier Professional Beauty Association - The Association of Professional Aestheticians of Australia (APAA) site, they should have links to approved schools:)

Thanks for your reply sam1:). Seems a bit weird that no other skin geeks have replied though, there must be some out there that have done some training in Sydney surely.

Come on ladies where are you.
I think I am going to go with the School of massage on Pitt Street as I have given them a call and had a good look at their website so unless anyone says otherwise i'm going to assume that they are ok.

I don't know that there are very many Aussie skin geeks on here, and of the few that are I don't think that any are from Sydney.

What's their website?

Latest posts

Back