help with using the nail drill??!! PLEASE!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laylah

Reaction score
i wonder if anyone could give me some advice.
Ive just completed an acrylic overlay course but it does not teach you how to use the drill for filling - its all done manually.
However, to try and save a bit of time on clients ive invested in one which came with a set of drill bits but im not sure which ones are for what!!
I know the mandrel and sanding bands are for filing the natural nail, but what do you use from there?!!
(dont worry im not practising on real people!! have a nail trainer hand at home to tach myself on!)
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!

THANKS

Hi,

you cannot possibly learn how to use an e-file from hearsay on here. You need to go to a class and learn properly - you should contact the place you bought the e-file from and they should be recommending training courses.

If you put e-file or drill into the search on here you will get loads of information on the pros and cons of using one.

thanks alot for your advice.

ive been looking for a training course but cant find any in my area.
Contacted NSI but would need to go too far.

I done my acrylic course at home with essential nails and they dont do a course in this.

does anyone know anywhere else?
im still new too all this!!

thanks alot

Hi, I would suggest you contact Melle at www.AllThingsNails.co.uk or Shesto as they sell e-files and might be able to point you in the direction of training local to you.

Good luck.

Latest posts

Back